ArraVasc has developed a number of innovative access technologies, which we supply to our strategic OEM partners across global markets.
ArraVasc technologies include:
- World-class balloon design and manufacturing technologies – over-the-wire and rapid-exchange, across .014″, .018″ and .035″ platforms – with low profile and wide pressure ranges.
- Innovative catheter design and assembly
- Novel low-profile ‘peel away’ split sheath technology, which supports the most accurate stent placement for coronary or peripheral applications.
- Thin wall balloon technology - allowing low profile balloon manufacturing
Recent OEM projects undertaken by ArraVasc include:
- Novel applications for ‘peel away’ sheath technology - including protective 'skin' for drug coated balloon surface.
- High-performance, ultra-low profile .014″, .018” and .035” over-the-wire peripheral catheters.
- Supplying balloons for drug coated technologies.
- Supplying balloons for peripheral stent mounting.
We have built a team rich in the technical expertise required to innovate and develop access technologies. Our experienced engineers and operations staff, combined with our patented solutions in design and process, will add real value to your development project. We have a wide range of manufacturing capabilities in-house, including:
- Balloon blowing – ranging in diameter from 1.25mm to 12mm, and lengths up to 300mm.
- Stent crimping
- Hydrophilic coating
Our manufacturing capacity is currently 4,500 units per month (finished goods),
To complement the manufacturing and engineering expertise, we operate a mature quality system compliant to EN ISO 13485.
Please contact us to find out more about OEM supply.